Whatsapp is a message visit application that permits us to trade messages without diminishing credit, since this application utilizes web information bundles. This application is frequently utilized for visiting, business, purchasing and selling, etc. A few group will need to give utilizing WhatsApp a shot Windows/Computer/Laptop. Yet, is it conceivable? Indeed. The appropriate response is yes.
Whatsapp has a component to interface at least two gadgets with a similar record. Be that as it may, the downside is, this Whatsapp must be web based utilizing a limit of two gadgets and the fundamental gadget (specifically on a cellphone) should be on the web.
How to Connect WhatsApp on Windows
There are two ways to connect whatsapp on windows, you can go directly to the browser or also use the Whatsapp Windows application.
We will discuss one by one.
How to connect whatsapp to the browser
- Open a browser on your computer, be it a laptop or PC. You can use any browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera and so on.
- After opening, then you write on the url https://web.whatsapp.com/
- Well, later after entering the URL, a page will appear like the following.
- Then, you scan the QR code on the page. How to scan the QR code, namely open Whatsapp on your cellphone.
- Then select 3 dot icon in the upper right corner.
- After that, select Whatsapp web and it will automatically be diverted to perform a QR Scan.
- Well, you scan the QR in the browser on your computer with the cellphone that has entered the Scan QR Code page.
- And done, after you scan, your WhatsApp browser will automatically enter your WhatsApp.
How to connect whatsapp on the Windows Whatsapp application.
- Open a browser on your computer, then type the URL: https://www.whatsapp.com/download/
- After that, you select Download For Windows (64 bit)
- And once downloaded, you open the application and wait a few moments, the application will be automatically installed.
- Now, when finished, try to your computer desktop, and look for the Whatsapp application. Or you can also press the Windows button, and type Whatsapp, then an application called whatsapp will appear. Then you open it.
- Now, once opened, you will be shown a QR code scan like connecting WhatsApp to a browser.
- Do the same thing as in the step above, you scan the QR using your cellphone.
- And after being scanned, you will automatically enter your WhatsApp on your computer.
Well, that's the way to connect whatsapp on Windows. The steps are very easy, as long as you have an internet connection to connect it, hehe :)
So many articles this time, hopefully useful and see you in the next article.
Top Blog Posts
- How to Connect WhatsApp on Windows 3 months ago
- How to Remote Control One Android Device With Another 3 months ago
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account! 2 months ago
- How to Change Fonts on Android 3 months ago
- How to Download YouTube Videos and Watch Them Offline 2 months ago